NEVER install any software o write any data on the disk where lost data are reside! Or you may damage or even totally lose the data.
If the lost data reside on your system disk (usually C:), or you cannot start your computer due to operation system corruption:
Use another computer
1. Install Restorer Ultimate on any other computer (the second computer).
2. Disconnect the hard drive with the lost data from the computer where it has been hosted (the first computer). Please note that you may lost your warranty if the break the seal while disassembling the computer under the warranty.
3. Connect the hard drive to the second computer. You may connect it as a second hard drive or use an HDD-to-USB 2.0 adapter.
4. Run Restorer Ultimate on the second computer and recover the data.
1. Install Restorer Ultimate on any other computer (the second computer). Both your and the second computers should be connected via network.
2. Use the Restorer Remote Emergency Engine to start your computer with the lost file
3. Connect Restorer Ultimate to your computer via network.
4. Recover the data using data recovery over network.